Learn and Understand Forex
Trade the markets using a proven specific and concrete method and understand the concepts behind the system instead of following along blindly.
NextGen Trinity is a trend following system that uses price action with my custom trend indicator.
Time frames traded:
- Day trading on 1 minute & 5 minute
- Swing trading on 4 hour & 8 hour
NextGen Trinity Course Description
If you are new to Forex, or if you’ve been working to learn it but sometimes feel like you still don’t quite ‘get it’, this is the Forex course for you! To learn Forex you have to understand the system you are trading. I’ve built the course that I would have wanted to take when I was learning Forex trading. A course that explains how to profit from the markets along with the concepts and how they’re implemented in the best way for you to learn and deeply understand them. In this course you will:
- Learn how I trade Forex following the NextGen Trinity.
Forex doesn’t have to be hard to learn. The biggest mistake most trading tutorials make is expecting someone to learn simply by imitating others’ system. Real world trading situations are never exactly like the tutorial. I believe the best way to learn is to understand how a system works and why, look at live examples, and then try it yourself. That’s how this course is built, with the goal to help you both learn and understand Forex.
Note: In order to purchase the downloadable expert advisor to use on your own computer, giving you the ability to place your orders automatically, contact me directly through the contact form.
What are the requirements?
- Basic computer and Forex knowledge
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 18 lectures of content!
- Learn the concepts that power NextGen Trinity trading system
- All future NextGen Trinity updates are included
- Continued lessons and video analysis shared regularly
What is the target audience?
- Traders and investors looking to learn and make money investing in Forex
- Those who have researched and tried Forex trading but still find it hard to understand
- Basically anyone who is starting out or who is tired of losing money